Friday 13 September 2019


Traditions


"The family provides some values ​​that remain for your whole life..."


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Well, maybe some of you know that I love reading, I repeat this in many blogs, but in this case I will not talk about this. It's funny that when they give you a topic to write, you don't find the right words, and when the topic is free, you don't know what to say.


On this occasion, I want to talk about one of my family's traditions. Every Friday my parents, my sister and I have a "movie afternoon", around nine o'clock at night. This "movie afternoon" consists of making a raffle among many films and choosing one, sometimes we buy unhealthy foods, such as french fries and doritos, or in others we do something healthier like a mixture of fruits, salads, etc.
I love our tradition, I love that it is our sacred moment together, so we always try to respect it and finish our university work in the case of my sister and I, or the paperwork of my parents, in fact I rarely remember that we have postponed, due to force majeure problems.


I think that today people spend very little time with family, and having some tradition together or doing things that everyone enjoys is a great time to change that distance that exists, so I hope that each of you has a similar resource to share it. with someone in for example 20 years.


"The family provides some values ​​that remain for your whole life. A family united and full of love is a luxury difficult to achieve."
Daryl Hannah

See you later.
Bye.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I would like to have a tradition like that, I like so much movies and I would like to spend more time with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a good tradition you have with your family, you see that they are a very close-knit family, I agree with you that we should all have a kind of tradition with our families

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traditions are necessary. Good post

    ReplyDelete

Time to reflect "We have to think that those who hold opinions contrary to ours are not necessarily barbaric..." ...