Friday 6 September 2019

My career 



"In twenty years you will regret more things you didn't do that what you did... 


Hello everybody and welcome to my blog. Today i want to talk about my career. Well, i'm studying Chemistry and Pharmacy (actually it's my second semester) and for the moment i don't regret, and i hope thinking same in five years.




When i was in the school, i loved maths and sciences, specifically physical, and i wanted to study something that contain it, but one day i read a forensic criminology trial and the role of the pharmaceutical chemist...it was excited me, i really loved it (i remembered that i was two months talking to my family about those books). Those day i discover a new world for me, this was the reason of my  finally decision and i really hope to work in a forensic laboratory some day.  


Then, when i investigated the career i realised that it's one of the careers with the highest probability of employ-ability in the first year of graduated from the university. Chemistry and Pharmacy is a career with a highest field of work, in fact, you can go to offices, clinic, hospital, laboratory, forensic laboratory, personal company etc. I think that i also like this variety, because i'm one of those people who get bored much of the routine.




For other hand, if i finish my career, i would like to make a post-graduate course, maybe in this university or not, but i want continue to study, my parents always tell me that we never finished studying and i completely agree.







"In twenty years you will regret more things you didn't do that what you did. So let go of the mornings and leave the safe bridge. Catch the wind with your candles. To dream. Explore. Discover"
Mark Twain.







See you later.
Bye.




4 comments:

  1. Pharmacists are so cool. Someday I want to be one, like Heinz Doofenschmirtz from Phineas and Ferb ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never known anyone who likes physical in the school 😱

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very agree with your parents, one never finishes studying, I hope to make a post graduate too, I find the forensic laboratories very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting way of seeing life. I liked the quote!

    ReplyDelete

Time to reflect "We have to think that those who hold opinions contrary to ours are not necessarily barbaric..." ...