Friday 5 April 2019

A tour of my life




Hi, my name is Scarleth, I'm 18 years old. I had lived all my life in the same place, Maipú, but I was born in Nuñoa. I live with my parent, whom i love with all my heart and my sister, she's four years older than me, but we spent all time together.The last year, I  finished school...so I'm very happy.




I studied in Alicante del rosal school, I spent fourteen years of my life in this and i don't regret. This year, i go to the university (Universidad de Chile) in the  Fac. of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, it´s my first year in the career of chemistry and pharmacy and, for the moment, i liked this. I knew very nice people in this time, really, i never had many friends, so i set the goal to change it.



                 Changing of topic, so you know me better.....i love read, books're my world if i couldn't read i don't know what i would do, also i  enjoyed playing volleyball and watching action movies. I would like to continue, but i think everything for today.



See you later.

Bye

4 comments:

  1. hi, it is nice you play volleyball, i would like to play volleyball too. bai hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have too many things in common <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love to read and watch action movies too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your carreer is the best of all! also we both live in Maipú!

    ReplyDelete

Time to reflect "We have to think that those who hold opinions contrary to ours are not necessarily barbaric..." ...