Friday 27 September 2019


My future job



                             " The future depends on..."




Hello everybody and welcome to my blog. After our great vacations, i come back with a topic about the future.
All of us have ever asked ourselves about our future, how it will?, will i be happy?, will it be how i want or not?, well, in this moment of my life i think that this questions are very important, because it means that i'm becoming aware about my life, and the things that it involves.





      If you have read others of my blogs, you know that i want to work in a forensic laboratory, i don't know if in the PDI or in the forensic medical service, but I imagine analyzing samples, tracking chemical fingerprint on things, investigating, etc. So I think my work will be more indoors, but it won't be similar to office work, because they're very different things.

Obviously, i want to have a good salary, because i have studied and worked hard for years. I would also like my work to allow me to travel a lot around the world, i want to know Greece, Italy, Paris, London, Prague, Mexico and all the cities of my favorite books.




  I would love one day to do a postgraduate in toxicology and marketing, because the first one would help me in what I want to do, and the second one would help me to get to another workplace, like plan B. I would also like to continue studying, because as I said, I want to know more, and who knows, someday I can study another career, for example, engineering, astronomy or maybe publish a book someday, the future is uncertain, and that is what makes it wonderful.






" The future depends on what we do in the present"
Mahatma Gandhi.



See you later.
Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Woah!!, i really imagine u writing some books (obviously I'll be the firts one Who read it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When someone kills me, I hope that you work in the laboratory that studies me.

    ReplyDelete

Time to reflect "We have to think that those who hold opinions contrary to ours are not necessarily barbaric..." ...