Friday 12 July 2019


My favourite subject 


                             In maths you don't understand things...





Hello everybody and welcome to my blog. Today i want to tell you about my favourite subject in the university (for the moment). Well, i remember that my favourite subject in the school always was maths and that hasn't changed (i have to apologise for me because i don't have inspiration, so i'm sorry if you get bored in this blog).


 Well, since i started the semesters i like "Introduction to calculus", i always like maths, i like the mechanics of doing exercises of numbers and i think it's wonderful as all sciences can be related to numbers at some point, it's what i like of this.


 In class i arrive early so i take advantage of sit me in the second row and how the classes're most theoretical, just i pay attention to the teacher, take notes and i help to my classmates if i can.In my section we are approximate one hundred people, but it doesn't matter because they aren't noisy. The auxiliaries are very friendly, they try to help you anything you need and make the "seminars" very fun. Calculus is interesting for me because, as already said, all relate of this, if we want calculation the trend of a sample, the effects in the people for a drug, etc. It's important teaching people maths or calculus because, for me, it's a base that serves absolutely for everything, but that doesn't mean it isn't tedious a few times... for example i don't want more functions :(  
         


In maths you don't understand things, you accustom them.
Johann Von Neumann

See you later.
Bye. 

3 comments:

  1. I like maths, but I'm so bad to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love maths until i get into the university

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was good at math until I arrived to the univerdity, I'm glad to hear that you're still doing just as well

    ReplyDelete

Time to reflect "We have to think that those who hold opinions contrary to ours are not necessarily barbaric..." ...