Friday 26 July 2019


The end of the way


Difficult roads often lead...






Hello everyone and welcome to my blog, my last blog. Today i want to talk about my blog experience. First, i want to thank all who read my blogs and all who comment my blogs, this meant that i wasn't write for walls jsjsjs.



When i start the English course or English III, i didn't know how it would be, or how writing blogs would be, i thought, i don't know, that it would be very hard and bored, but it was the opposite. I enjoyed this experience, despite some days that i didn't have inspiration, i think that it was wonderful. 


Writing blogs allowed me to interact with people in a way that didn't know, and allowed me to discover that i also enjoyed write, in fact, i'm very happy because i think that unconsciously each one gets better because writing becomes routine. We all arrived on Fridays asking us on what topic we're going to write that day.


I want to think that i developed much better my writing skills,so i would like to continue with a blog, writing maybe about books, series or my experiences about anything, maybe not today, but i don't want to lose this, in this blog, i would include much phrases and pictures. 





For the other people that are going to write blogs, i would want to tell you that try to be as honest as possible, since this experience helps to develop writing in another language, but also to get to know yourself better.



Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
Anónimo





OK,bye...








1 comment:

  1. i totally agree with you, writing these blogs was very helpful to improve the language

    ReplyDelete

Time to reflect "We have to think that those who hold opinions contrary to ours are not necessarily barbaric..." ...