Wednesday 19 June 2019


    Moments and memories 


There is nothing worse...


      Hello everybody and welcome to my blog. Can you remembered your first photograph? or when we was a child and our families took photos for all?. These moments , for me, was so shameful...because, i didn't like to take me photos (and even now i hate it), but it's funny, i love watching other people's albums, because i like to imagine the contexts of the photos before "the flash", if i see, for example, a man sleeping in the sofa, i think that he was a bad day and he was tired (he couldn't arrive to the bed). 


    
   Oh, i remembered one day in my aunt's house, i saw one picture of my cousin, in that, she was a little girl, and she had a bottle of wine in hers hands jsjsjs.... so i understood why she was alcoholic. It's just a joke.




        But well, i said that i don't like to take me pictures, but i like to take pictures of landscapes. My favourite photo is in a beautiful place, with many trees and green areas, oh and one "Moái", i was with my family of our vacation (2017), and we spent all day in this place, we played, laughed...it was a wonderful day, sometimes, i don't remember why, i stood up and took it (with my cellphone). I I think that i love this picture more for the memory of the beautiful day than for what it shows.






There is nothing worse than the sharp image of a diffuse concept.
Ansel Adams




See you later.
Bye

2 comments:

  1. i like you photograph, a imagen talk more that thousand words... or memories ahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cool the photograph of the moai. I traveled to "Isla de pascua" and there are so much of them

    ReplyDelete

Time to reflect "We have to think that those who hold opinions contrary to ours are not necessarily barbaric..." ...